The annual Sell TNQ education program provides an exclusive opportunity for qualified meeting, event and incentive planners from Australia and New Zealand to visit our diverse and unique region. Participants will enjoy an exciting program full of networking opportunities, touring options and social functions.
The main program will take place 15 – 18 November in Port Douglas, followed by an optional post-touring program in Cairns and Palm Cove from 18 – 20 November 2018.
Highlights of the main program in Port Douglas will be:
- EDUCATION WORKSHOP – One-day workshop where buyers meet with the region’s premier business event suppliers.
- SOCIAL FUNCTIONS – Welcome event under the stars overlooking Dickson inlet at the Heritage listed Sugar Wharf and a Gala Dinner at the iconic Flames of the Forest.
- TOURING OPPORTUNITIES – explore the World Heritage-listed Great Barrier Reef and Wet Tropics Rainforest and discover bespoke experiences for your clients.
The post touring program will showcase activities, venues and accommodation that can be included in Cairns and Palm Cove events. Highlights of these 2 days will be:
- RAINFOREST AND WILDLIFE GETAWAY – Get up close and cuddly with Australia’s most iconic wildlife at Rainforestation Nature Park before taking in the World Heritage-listed Wet Tropics Rainforest from above via Skyrail Rainforest Cableway before dining at the award-winning Ochre Restaurant along the Cairns Waterfront.
- TROPICAL ADVENTURE – Refresh and prepare your mind with early morning puppies and yoga before taking a swing through the Rainforest treetops at AJ Hackett Cairns, followed by an immersive Aboriginal cultural experience at Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Centre and finished with a progressive dinner along Cairns’ most rated local restaurants.
This education program is a must for any Australian and New Zealand trade considering an event in the Cairns & Great Barrier Reef region.